Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I was about to continue the story about my trip home

But on the real, I'm way too overwhelmed by all the support you guys have thrown our way right now... I'll post that shit up tomorrow. I wanna thank each and every one of you guys, though... I gotta think of some way to do that. I guess making the best film we can is probably the best way to do that, huh?

Anyway, for now, here's some photos of our female lead, Emma... (and some others if Blogger stops acting up)







5 comments:

Deluge said...

yall deserve it yo
im working on adding it to IMDB
btw get @ me i have a question
deluge@punchdouble.com

KangolLove said...

Nice pics.

Nunya said...

she's hot

Old Pro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Old Pro said...

Dayum man! Emma is fine as all get out. Any way good luck with everything. Peace

OldPro